latest local news
- State OKs Farmers Insurance for Rideshare Drivers
- United Online Settles Classmates Inc. Suit
- SpaceX Certified for National Security Missions
- Businesses Join Up to Protest Street Vending
- Miracle Mile Office Tower Trades for $150 Million
- City to Property Owners: Fix Your Own Sidewalks
- 'Tomorrowland': Disney Money Loser?
- Who’s On Adweek’s New Power List?
- Suicide Concerns Dissolve Amgen Partnership
News from Around the Web
Read Weekly Edition news stories
- JUNE 3
2015 CIO/CTO of the Year Awards
The Los Angeles Business Journal is proud to announce the 2015 CIO/CTO Awards. The CIO/CTO Awards will honor Chief Information Ofﬁcers, or more broadly, those in the top information technology positions within their organizations (VP, Director, etc). These important individuals and teams play vital roles in making Los Angeles businesses, institutions and nonproﬁt groups successful. Together with their CEOs, their decisions impact all aspects of the businesses including their company’s growth, proﬁtability, functionality and competitiveness in the marketplace.
- All Events
- Upcoming Events: 2015 Nonprofit & Corporate Citizenship Awards, 2015 Mid-Year Economic Forecast & Trends Breakfast Briefing, 2015 Asian Business Awards
- Wealthiest Angelenos, Hospitals, Health Insurers, Hotels, Meeting & Banquet Facilities, Residential Developers, Public Relations Firms, Advertising Agencies, Lobbying Firms, Retained Executive Search Firms, Contingency Search Firms, Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms, Venture Capital Firms
- Special Reports
- The Truth about Bruce Friedman; Innovation/Tech Transfer
- Downloads of the past year's LABJ Special Supplements (pdfs)